Every registered user in Domaza has access to ‘My Domaza’. This is your personal space, where all adverts, client details, searches and more are saved.
To have access to ‘My Domaza’ you need a registration. For more information on how to register, follow this link: ‘How to register?’
Once you are a registered user of Domaza, you need to log in with your e-mail and password, which you enter after clicking on the ‘Login’ link at the top of the page.
After you enter your details and click on the ‘Log In’ button, opens a page which is your dashboard. From it, you will be able to manage and follow your personal account, status, progress, statistics and more.
The Menu of ‘My Domaza’ contains the following submenus:
- Dashboard – from it you can follow your personal details, financial account, progress, status, statistics and more.
- My Properties – publish, edit and delete adverts for properties.
- My Site – you can manage the settings of your site in Domaza, look at the statistics showing visits and inquiries.
- My Clients – you manage the list with all your clients and their requests.
- My Partnerships – a list of your partners, the clients you send them and other relevant information.
- My Ads – you can create and edit text and graphical ads.
- My Data – you can change your personal information and contact details.
- My Finances – manage your finances and change data for invoices.
- My Searches – all your searches are saved here, you will also receive notifications about changes in price and sales.
- Upgrade DPanel – upgrade your Domaza usage plan.