Every registered user can make a personal website in Domaza, with a name similar to this: www.mysite.domaza.com. In order to configure your site use the settings from My Site → Settings.
The menu Settings includes the following options:
2. Site Languages
4. E-mail accounts
Every registered user in Domaza has access to the Global settings of their own site. By regulating them, one can easily create a unique site. To save all changes you make in the settings, click on the Save button (top right of the screen).
The Global settings include the following options:
- Site name – enter the name of your web-site.
- Subdomain name – enter the name of the subdomain of your site. The format of your site will be: www.mysite.domaza.com
- Skype name to be displayed – enter a skype name that will be visible in your site.
- Show Domaza News – tick this box if you would want the news from Domaza to show on your site as well.
- Time zone – from the drop-down list choose your time zone.
- Date format – from the drop-down list choose the desired format, in which the date should show up everywhere on your website.
1.2. Other tools
- Analytics Code – Write down your code from Google Analytics. If you don’t have a profile in Google Analytics, you can make one here: www.google.com/analytics
- Adsense Code – Write down your code from Google Adsense. If you don’t have a profile in Google Analytics, you can make one here: www.google.com/adsense
- Other counters – Write down the ode of another counter of the visits of your site.
- Google Maps API Key – Write down the code of Google Maps API Key. If you don’t have a profile in Google Analytics, you can make one here: http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html
- Watermark text (max 60 characters) – Your text for the watermark will appear in the center of all photographs of properties you uploaded. Enter a text, with maximum length of 60 characters in the blank field.
- Use image – Tick the small box next to this message, if you want to use an image instead of text as a watermark.
- Watermark (PNG) – The image you upload as a watermark will appear in the center of all photographs of properties you upload. Use the button Browse to choose an image from your personal computer that will be your watermark. The image should be in PNG format.
2. Site Languages
Use the Add a language button (top right of the page) to add a new language to your site. After clicking on the button a page will appear, where you will be able to select a language from a drop-down list, afther which you can Cancel or Add the language. If you continue, you are redirected back to the table with all languages. From this table you can also choose the General language or to delete languages.
If you want your website to be on your own domain, in the settings of your domain you should put our DNS servers, which are: dns1.domaza.net and dns2.domaza.net. Your Domaza site would be automatically redirected to your personal domain, which would look something like: www.mysite.com. At the same time you will be able to use Domaza as a platform to develop your site.
In the submenu Domain, enter the desired domain name (there is an example of the format) and click on the Save button to send the request. If it is approved, in the next 24 hours you will receive an answer.
Every user with Advanced or Pro account can have an unlimited number of e-mail accouts in Domaza. Click on the Add new email to add a mail carrier with your domain. Enter name and password. The e-mail will use your own domain, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org . You can then Continue or Cancel. If you continue, you will be redirected to a page with a table containing all e-mails you have created with your domain name. If you click on the title of the E-mail Account column, you will sort the e-mails by name. Enter an account, to look for all e-mails containing it in their address. You can also set new password or delete an e-mail account from the table.
You can orginise and modify all automatic messages that are being send from your e-mail accounts to the users, who send an inquiry or request. Also, you can edit the automatic messages that pop-up directly on the site’s page, right after a user makes a request. From the drop-down list you can select the language of the messages.
For your convenience, there are sample messages already saved in the system. You can customize each one, by clicking at the Edit icon from the table. If you have alreadt modified a message, but wish to return to the original form, simply click on the Default icon. If you wish to return all messages to their original text, click on the blue button By defaut, situated in the top right corner of the page.
If you decide to customize one or all messages, you can use the following options:
Language select → Change Language: from a drop-down list, you can choose between three languages: Russian, Bulgaria, and English, for the content of the message. Look also at Site Settings → Site Languages (http://www.domaza.pt/mysite/languages)
Message Title – enter the desired title. There is an option to sort and search for messages by title.
Site Content – here you enter the text that will appear on yout site, after users send request or inquiry. The text box has options for text formatting and editing.
Email Content – here you enter the content of the e-mail, whoch will automatically be sent to the user, who made an inquiry. The text box has options for text formatting and editing.
Owner Email Content – here you enter the text, which users receive when a new registration is made.
Owner Email - Fill-in with the e-mail address, on which you wish to receive all leters from user requests. You can use only one e-mail for all notifications or several e-mails. For example you can organize your e-mails in the following way: email@example.com. On the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org you can receive all quiries concerning the Price List and on the address: email@example.com, questions about the offered services.
After you fill-in all fields, you can save the changes by clicking on the Save button.
From the Substitution Legend at the very bottom of the page, you can easily navigate through the customer data. The Legend contains the following fields:
• User first name - [user_first_name]
• User last name - [user_last_name]
• User e-mail - [user_email]
• Property Link - [property_link]
• Friend email - [friend_email]
• Message - [message]
For example if in the message body, you would like to put the first and last name of the user, who send the inquiry, write [user_first_name] [user_last_name].