To advertise your property in Domaza, click on the hyperlink Promote from the table in My properties or in Domaza Properties.
You can choose between Silver, Gold and Platinium advertising plan. The Platinium package gives you most benefits, whereas Silver gives you the least. Properties promoted by the Platinium plan have three stars, those with Gold plan have two and the Silver gives you only one star. The more stars an ad has, the higher it will appear on the Domaza home page.
Once you click on Promote, a tab appears and it has a table with five columns. From the first you choose the Site, on which you would like your ads to appear. From the second column with the titl Plan, you can choose the type of advertising plan – Platinium, Gold or Silver. From the third column you can choose the Period for which the promotion will last (one, three, six or twelve months). In the field Price, automatically will be displayed the end sum to pay. To activate the promotion plan you have chosen clikc on ADD. In the top part of the tab (above the blue buttons) will appear a hyperlink titled ‘Selected packages (number)’, where number is a digit representing all pachages you have selected. If you click on the hyperlink, a table showing the total sum for all selected packages will appear. You can delete plans you have selected from this table using the Remove icon.
On top of the Promote tab there are four blue buttons:
• Go back to properties – redirects the user back to the My properties page.
• Clear packages for this property from the basket – removes all promotion packages you have chosen for the selected property from the Basket.
• Continue to payment – redirects the user to the Basket to continue with the payment.
• Gold 6 months all sites! – adds to the cart a Gold package for 6 months for all sites.
In the Basket are saved all added plans in a tabular format. You can access it by clicking on the Basket icon, located in the upper right part of the Domaza wage. Thetable that opens has the following columns:
• ID – number of the property
• Site – the website on which you whish to advertise
• Packet – the promo package you have chosen – Platinium, Gold or Silver
• Period – the time during which, the property will be advertised
• Price – the total cost of the plan you have chosen
At the bottom of the table is shown the sum to be paid.
Users have three options, when in the Basket:
• Clear all cart – the advertising plans you have selected will be removed from the Basket
• Back to properties – redirects the user back to ‘My properties’
• Pay – redirects the user to the payment page
In case the user has no credit but still chooses to Pay, a message will appear saying ‘Impossible transaction: insufficient funds’. The user has to click on the ‘Load money’ hyperlink, which lies in the top right part of the page. A page with three tabs opens. In the first tab – Step 1- Desired amount, the user has to enter the sum, which he or she wants to load onto his/her account in Domaza. After that, click the Add button to go to the next tab - Transaction Validation. On the page shows information about the transaction:
• Number of transaction: the number of the financial transaction
• Date – date of transaction
• Payment to – due date for the payment to take place
• Amount – the sum to be paid in euro
• Exchange rate – the exchange rate of the euro agains the currency you have selected in Domaza. If you want to change the currency in Domaza, choose a different one from the drop-down list in the top-right part of the page.
• Status – the status of the transaction (paid/not paid)
The user can go Backward in case he/she wants to chage something, or Continue with the payment. If you continue foreward, the third tab opens – Step 3 – Payment. It will show information about the transaction and the means of payment:
• Through PayPal – the user is redirected to the page of PayPal and can continue with the payment from there.
• Through Bank transfer – an email is send to the user with details about the payment by bank transfer. The user has to enter information about the processed payment.
The data will be send for confirmation to the accounting department of Domaza. If the transaction was successful, the credit will be loaded onto your account.